From NWI Highcourt
The High Court of the New West Indies maintains a vast repository of legal records here. Please check the portal for accessing your desired destination.
|Cases||Rulings||All Publications||All Filings||Criminal Records||Civil Records||State Records||Transcript Archives|
- "Cases" are disputes before the Court, which are of the criminal, civil, or state type.
- "Rulings" are decisions issued by the Court, which include findings, sentencing orders, and advisory opinions.
- "Publications" are official statements issued by the Court regarding various matters.
- "Filings" are motions or requests submitted by citizens or other officials to the Court.
- "Criminal Records" includes information on nations convicted by the Court of criminal offenses, of what they were convicted, and their sentences.
- "Civil Records" includes information on entities determined culpable by the Court of civil offenses, of what they were culpable, and the remedies enacted.
- "State Records" include information on entities determined culpable by the Court of state offenses, of what they were culpable, and the remedies enacted.
If you would like to access the previous Google Sheets version, see here. If you would like to access the old dispatch records (which contain documents prior to February 20, 2021), see here.